Join us in shaping the future of our startup mysupply. Our vision is to revolutionize the sourcing process in the world of purchasing. We believe in and are working towards a future where the entire process is completely autonomous.
If you are a (Senior) PHP Backend Developer in Sofia (remote) and like to learn something new and are constantly looking for the next challenge, then you’ve come to the right place!
Together with us, you will shape the future of our start-up mysupply and become an active driver of digitalization in purchasing. We are a small but growing team that has taken up the challenge to make purchasing in companies fit for the future with our solution. Use the freedom of a startup and the security of an established company to fully develop in your role as a developer. Designing oneself in order to grow together, that is our credo!
- You will be part of developing and implementing new complex features of our mysupply software
- Be an active member of the Scrum Team to build and deliver functional increments each sprint
- Be an important player in the digital transformation of automated sourcing
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a PHP Backend Developer
- Communicative interaction with colleagues (team player)
- Analytical thinking and a solution-oriented approach to complex problems
- Experience in agile development frameworks like Scrum
- You value quality over quantity and you strive to eliminate any bug
Your technical know-how:
- Framework: PHP 8 (strict type), Symfony 5.2, Api Platform 2.6, Event Sourcing
- Database PostgreSql
- First experience with Docker
- Version Control Systems: Git (we use Gitlab with a GitFlow approach)
- This shouldn´t be new: Object-oriented programming, Test-driven development, Design patterns, SOLID Principles
- Strong attention to technical details and documentation
- Methodology: Scrum
- Individual responsibility
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Remote or modern Co-Working Space
- Fast growing international team
If you want to be part of our team and you are motivated to drive our startups forward, we look forward to your application including salary expectations and your earliest date of entry.
To apply for this job please visit changepoint.de.