Website mysupply GmbH
Join us in shaping the future of our startup mysupply. Our vision is to revolutionize the sourcing process in the world of purchasing. We believe in and are working towards a future where the entire process is completely autonomous.
You’re into startups and feel at home in the world of sales? As soon as possible, we are looking in Sofia (remote) for a full-time
(Junior) Account Manager (m/f/d)
Use the creative freedom of a startup for new ideas in customer communication and strengthen the trust in our brand and the relationship with our customers. Bring in your strengths in order to grow together – that’s our credo. Yours too? Then you’ve come to the right place!
- Identification of the decision makers in the company and acquisition of new sales opportunities
- Implementation of all sales activities in your customer area
- Pro-active, initial contact by telephone or in writing with potential customers
- You understand the needs of our customers and always come up with new ideas to communicate with them
- Presenting our solutions online to our customers
- Management of the existing leads of our startup
- First B2B experiences in Sales or Business Development
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- A quick grasp and a structured way of working
- A no from a potential customer is the biggest motivation for you to keep trying
- First experiences in the field of procurement, purchasing and negotiation
- Experience with CRM systems (we use Hubspot)
- Experience with social selling (especially with LinkedIn)
- Experience with SAP Ariba and/or JAGGAER is “nice-to-have”
- Very good written and spoken English and German skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office or modern coworking space
- 30 days of holiday
- Additional health insurance
- Flat hierarchies
- Sport card
What can you expect from us?
We offer you a varied and exciting task with startup flair, which gives you a lot of freedom to live out your potential in your area of responsibility. You are part of an international startup with locations in Sofia and Hamburg. The dynamic environment will help you to continuously develop and together you will work in close cooperation with your colleagues in Hamburg every day to further advance our cloud-based purchasing solution.
We grow as a team and no matter where you work for us, we support each other, learn from each
other and are always there for each other.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and earliest start
To apply for this job please visit changepoint.de.