Join us in shaping the future of our startup mysupply. Our vision is to revolutionize the sourcing process in the world of purchasing. We believe in and are working towards a future where the entire process is completely autonomous
For the further development of our Sofia location and to support the further growth of our software development team, we are looking for an experienced Head of Software Development (m/f/d). Together with us, you will shape the future of our start-up mysupply and become an active driver of digitalization in purchasing. We are a small but growing team that has taken up the challenge to make purchasing in companies fit for the future with our solution.
- You lead and maintain a strategic approach and plan to manage the development roadmap in alignment with business goals and customer requirements
- You support the development of the software throughout the entire product life cycle using the latest technologies (AI, NLP, OCR etc.)
- You lead and manage team performance and empower team members to take responsibility for their tasks
- You work closely with the Product Owner to understand upcoming enhancements and propose technical solutions
- You ensure that all technical documentation is prepared and provided to the team
- You support the selection process of new employees from the initial interview to the final decision.
- You have significant hands-on experience as a developer with relevant web technologies and frameworks in the backend and frontend areas (PHP Symfony and VueJS)
- You bring several years of experience in design, implementation and maintenance of modern applications in the area of Big Data, Analytics & AI
- You have a distinctive analytical, and conceptual competence combined with sociability and creative drive
- You have an agile mindset and the desire to further develop yourself, the team and the company
- You have notable experience with agile methods (Scrum and Kanban)
- You have a passion for startups
- You speak absolutely fluent English (German is a plus)
What can you expect from us?
We offer you a varied and exciting task with startup flair, which gives you a lot of freedom to live out your potential in your area of responsibility. You are part of an international startup with locations in Sofia and Hamburg. The dynamic environment will help you to continuously develop and together you will work in close cooperation with your colleagues in Hamburg every day to further advance our cloud-based purchasing solution. We grow as a team and no matter where you work with us, we support each other, learn from each other and are always there for each other.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and earliest start date.
To apply for this job please visit changepoint.de.