Join us in shaping the future of our startup mysupply. Our vision is to revolutionize the sourcing process in the world of purchasing. We believe in and are working towards a future where the entire process is completely autonomous.
You’re into startups and feel at home in the world of Product Management? As soon as possible, we are looking in Hamburg for a full-time
Product Manager (m/f/d)
Use the creative freedom and the dynamic atmosphere of our startup to bring forward the further development of our procurement solution. Bring in your strengths in order to grow together – that’s our credo. Yours too? Then you’ve come to the right place!
- You plan and coordinate the implementation of new features and changes in the system together with the international development team
- In your role as a Product Owner you are responsible for creating and maintaining the (Scrum)-backlog in close coordination with stakeholders and the team
- You plan the further development of the platform in the roadmap process
- You control the communication of the current development status to the team and management
- You have a degree in a technical or scientific study (e.g. Business Informatics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences…)
- You have a motivating and assertive personality and a hands-on mentality
- You have already gained experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager in the Software as a Service area
- You have technical understanding and are able to discuss e.g. API design or backend decisions with the team (AI knowledge is a plus)
- You have excellent communication skills and can rely on your social skills
- Structured and analytical thinking are your strengths
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, German skills are a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Home-Office or a modern office at the Hamburg Fishmarkt
- 30 days of holiday
- Flat hierarchies
- Subsidy for the public transport
To apply for this job please visit changepoint.de.