Webseite Mysupply GmbH
Through our startups expertist and mysupply, we want to actively shape the digitalization of corporate purchasing. We want to create real added value for companies and buyers. Through collaborative work we come closer every day to our goal of rethinking purchasing.
If you are a Back-End Developer in Sofia and like to learn something new and are constantly looking for the next challenge, then you’ve come to the right place!
Together with us, you will shape the future of our start-up mysupply and become an active driver of digitalization in purchasing. We are a small but growing team that has taken up the challenge to make purchasing in companies fit for the future with our solution. Use the freedom of a startup and the security of an established company to fully develop in your role as a developer. Designing oneself in order to grow together, that is our credo!
- Be an important player in the digital transformation of the purchase of materials and consulting services
- Further development of new features and business models in close cooperation with our product owner
- You are jointly responsible for the development, integration, testing and documentation of new solutions as part of product optimization
- Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Business Informatics…
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Back-End Developer with PHP
- Communicative interaction with colleagues (team player)
- You don’t mind filling different roles (different jobs and responsibilities)
- Analytical thinking and a solution-oriented approach to complex problems
- First experience in agile development frameworks like Scrum
- First experiences with machine learning would be welcome
- Individual responsibility
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Modern Co-Working Space
Your technical know-how:
- Framework: PHP 7.4 (strict type), Symfony 5, Api Platform, Event Sourcing
- Database PostgreSql
- Version Control Systems: Git (we use Gitlab with a GitFlow approach)
- Programming paradigms: Object-oriented programming, Test-driven development, Design patterns, SOLID Principles
- Methodology: Scrum
If you want to be part of our team and you are motivated to drive our startups forward, we look forward to your application including salary expectations and your earliest date of entry.
The small print…
We like to do things differently here, which is why we are always looking for a creative approach to problem solving. We’ll ask you to write code as part of your interview process – so be prepared!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte changepoint.de.